The Content Downloader application (RCCD) downloads and stores Reuters media content for customer processing.
The Content Downloader has been designed to:
- provide visibility of the delivered content on the client site, using a web server delivered as part of the Local Server installation
- offer remote access to the Hosted Server configuration, allowing remote support for the customer and Thomson Reuters service team
The Content Downloader application will need to be installed on the client site, after this, the download options can be configured on the Hosted Server. Based on this configuration, content will be downloaded from the Reuters Web Services to the client machine. The downloaded files can then be parsed to process and published as per the customer's requirements.
- - Recommended settings [TBD]
- - Using Manual Download [TBD[
- - Using RCCD with NewsSuite [LEGACY]